Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Census Pt. 2

In response to my previous blog, an acquaintance of mine shared with me the source of his knowledge of the unconstitutional nature of the census. Since it is almost as reputable as wikipedia, I will include the youtube video:

En lieu of the video, I will simply make light of the situation since there isn’t much more to say now that we have all filled out the census, and realize that these census conspiracy kooks have been silenced.

I believe I must have only received the first two pages of the census because I don’t recall them asking any personal questions. Apparently our unreliable mail system needs to be revamped. I’m glad they are using GPS to track me down to fix the snail mail problem.

But what I don’t understand is that if they wanted to know how many cars were in my driveway, wouldn’t it be easier to go to the DMV, since it is run by the government anyway?

And if they wanted to know my level of income, wouldn’t it be easier to contact the IRS since it too is run by the government? But then again, who am I to say that I have common sense? I’m not Thomas Payne.

The unfortunate observation that I have concluded is that these people are so caught up in their eccentric ways that despite being proven exceptionally wrong with the census, they are still willing to put more faith in their fearless leader on youtube than they do in the Man in the sky. Once again, I’m not Thomas Payne.

No comments:

Post a Comment